Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Geronimo



Everything's got to end sometime. Otherwise nothing would ever get started.
the 11th Doctor



It might be weird to be talking about the end so early when things are just beginning. So lets not dwell on that ^_^

If you know who the 11th Doctor is, you’ll know I’m a fan of the Doctor Who series. I’m just geeky that way. The idea of old world charm mix with a sci-fi futuristic twist is just what I love. I love rustic design but at the same time, I’m also passionate about the modern geometric look. Maybe it’s just because of my design background. But I do love the idea of looking to our past for inspiration to make something new.

In this blog I planned to share some of my inspirations and ideas for home decor. Be it a shabby chic design or something with modern clean lines. And perhaps, at times when the mood is right, I’ll even do a mash up of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment